wow. it’s going to take all of us. I hope viewers take this as a message to do something to save ourselves and each other.
1. can camp - not my favorite thing to do, but I can do it :)
2. I’ve swam n a lake - many, many times
3. Learned to fish - my dad taught me during many summer trips cottaging
4. Explored the night sky - from my trailer in Oliphant
5. Skated through the woods at night - with my family while visiting my aunt and cousins at Christmas time
6. Gone winter tubing - just went this past weekend. I’m 21
7. Gone Trick or Treating - most recently this past year collecting my non perishables for the food bank with my Rotaract Club for Project Serve
8. Played golf - even took lessons when I was younger
looks like I’ve only done half of the things on the list of things I should have done growing up. Oh well, I’ll make up for the rest eventually
This is a list of the World Heritage Sites that I’ve been to so far. There’s 8 on the list but they won’t be the last. I don’t have personal photos from all of them, but most of them I do!
1. Rideau Canal
2. Historic District of Old Quebec
3. Historic Cairo
4. Memphis and its Necropolis - the Pyramid Fields of Giza to Dashur
5. Nubian Monuments from Abu Simbel to Philae
6. Ancient Thebes with its Necropolis
7. Cracow’s Historic Centre
8. Medieval Town of Torun
Haven’t had a chance to watch this yet, on account of some exam cramming for tomorrow morning, but my friend shared this with me on Facebook and says it’s a must see doc.
From the looks of it I know exactly what I’m doing after my exam tomorrow.
Everyone should take a look and enjoy watching some of the beauty of Canada, more specifically our west coast.